Saturday, October 15, 2011

Broccoli, Apple and Peanut Stew




Happy Saturday! After an exceptionally beautiful first half to the month, we've recently had ourselves a pretty dreary stretch of days here in our neighbourhood. I kind of like the gloomy weather, though. It makes me feel less guilty about spending the entire day in blankets. With soup!

This here is a perfect fall soup, courtesy of Vegan Soups & Hearty Stews for All Seasons. It combines my three fave elements: broccoli, apples and peanut butter!







Can I please just put peanut butter in everything I make, for the rest of my life?

There is no digital copy of this recipe, but this is a slightly modified version of what is found in Vegan Soups & Hearty Stews for All Seasons.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

You're the second person to mention this cookbook today, and somehow I'd never heard of it before! I need to get my hands on it, because I freakishly love soup all year round.

And that sounds like my kind of combo too. Yum, enjoy that soup.

And just wanted to say that I'm loving your MoFo posts! Keep up the good work.

Mary said...

Dawn - It's an amazing book! I was given it as a gift a couple years ago and its recipes have become a staple in our house. Here is my tag for it: http://thisisvegan.blogspot.com/search/label/vegan%20soups%20and%20stews%20for%20all%20seasons if you want to get an idea of some of the other recipes from the book.

And thanks so much for the kind words, I'm glad you stopped by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails