Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Hummus




I tried to copy Susan V's Black Bean Hummus spiderweb. I failed miserably. Tahini doesn't like being in a pastry bag. Who'da thunk?

The recipe is here if you're still looking for something to spook-ify the big day tomorrow. I suggest taking her up on the soy yogurt option, which I didn't do because I didn't have any, but I think it would bring the flavour together a bit more. Plus it is more likely to cooperate with you when you are piping the spiderweb.

4 comments:

Brittany Boersma said...

It still looks super cute ;)

vegan.in.brighton said...

There's no failure here! Your spiderweb hummus looks awesome!

Mary said...

Brittany - Thank you!

Brighton - Thanks so much!

Maija Haavisto said...

Failed? It looks so pretty! Lovely color.

Related Posts with Thumbnails